Africa Incoming provides excellent services to their clients and in order to maintain the credibility there are some privacy policies that need to be followed by the customers for hassle free services throughout their tour with the company. Being an avid tour operator, Africa incoming has strong commitment and responsibility that should be known to the clients. The Privacy policies of the company are as follows:
- Africa incoming will clearly ask you about your personal details or any information that allows us to contact you. Generally this information is asked when making any reservations or requesting a particular service. The main purpose of sharing the information is to conduct with you via the website or email regarding reservations, to provide services to you via our website or any other such detailed information.
- Africa incoming shall be entitled to disclose your personal information in case of any legal process served on the company, to protect and defend the rights or property of Africa Incoming and to share your details with the employees or the third party so that they can help you provide proper and efficient services to you. We also ensure that all such employees or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound to disclose it outside the company.
- The company ensures to treat your personal information strictly confidential and take appropriate technical and organizational measures in case of any unofficial or illegitimate processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Africa Incoming will immediately inform you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information.
- Africa Incoming ensures that it will not preserve any personal information than the time for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so or you allow us to use such information for a longer period.